We had a long weekend of Graduation activities. We were so excited to have my Dad & Mom & Tyra, also Scott & Jorine, It was great to go down this long path and have the support of our families. Friday started with an early morning, but of course, well worth it! John was one of the first to receive his diploma and get hooded. Tears came to my eyes when I saw that the Professor assisting with his hood was the one that we owe so much to! He has helped John get into grad school, get through grad school, and get out of grad school. Right after John walked, Micki got to walk after him. Good for her to walk with the Doctors! I'm so grateful BYU is so accomodating for her to be able to walk with her brother. It was a special moment! We had a dinner afterwards, thanks to all who came. It was great to be among our families for this special day. I have lots and lots of pictures, ENJOY!
Kewpie
2 days ago




13 comments:
Congrats, congrats!! Why am I crying reading all about it?? That is SO awesome!! I LOVE graduation (weird, I know) but I feel so proud of people who work so hard to accomplish their dreams. We know this has been a long time coming and we are proud of all of you! It definitely takes the whole family!!
Yay for pics, I've been waiting all weekend! What a wonderful time, we wish we could have been there. I never would have thought that there would have only been 13 PhD candidates - AWESOME! Thanks for taking such great photos and sharing them with us. I love the one of John, Micki and Dad in their robes. I wondered if Dad would get to help out. Pretty neat! How nice for them to walk together too.
Looks like John got some pretty nifty gifts. I love your scrapbook and am kicking myself that I didn't get anything to you. We love you guys and are so proud of you. We'll have to come out for a BBQ sometime...does Thanksgiving work? :) CONGRATULATIONS!!
Okay Mindy, I am totally crying as I read all of this. We are so proud of you guys. Graduation is the best. I can't wait. I am totally going to be bawling at Eric's graduation. I know what a long and hard road it must have been. Way to go! Dad and Micki look so cute in their graduation get up. I wish we could have been there, but school is so dang busy! Love you guys!
Wow! Congratulations to all of you! It looks like you had a great weekend. I love all your pictures. We are so proud of you, John! We're crossing our fingers for an August graduation...
Well Done, Dr. John!! What an incredible accomplishment for you. Wish we could have been there for the big day. You make us proud!
YEAH FOR you guys We are so happy for you!! Congrats again you worked so hard and after 10 long years It is done and now on to the next phase of your lives. Good luck to you in the World to come guys. Good luck to Micki to how fun for her as well.
AMBER AND KEITH
Yeah!!!!! We are sooooooooooo proud of all of you. It was such a wonderful weekend. We just feel bad we missed the BBQ and didn't get a chance to have a good visit with your family Mindy. We love you all.It brought tears to our eyes too. Hugs and kisses.
Mindy,
That so exciting that he graduated. You were definitely a help to him I;m sure over the years. You should have walked too!
You are such an amazing wife Mindy! And of course, congrats to John again! We had the best experience at Michael's graduation. We are so proud of all of you!!!
CONGRATS!!
Wow you guys have been crazy busy! I love the new grill, that will definitly come in handy this summer! Hope all is going well:)
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so happy for you guys. It's enough just to finish 4 years of college, let alone become a doctor!! Enjoy this time. You guys deserve it!!
If you guys come to California let me know we want to see you guys. You are always more then welcome at our house but we are about an hour and a half from Disneyland so the commute would be no fun. Let me know.
Congratulations to the both of you! How rewarding. We love Tucanos - it's a place we always try to eat when we head south! My mouth is watering thinking about it. Congrats, Again!
I'm so proud of my little brother Doctor John Livingstone! Love all the pictures!
Post a Comment