Friday, September 26, 2008

It's APPLE Day at School!

Today is Apple Day in Kindergarten. My friend, Julie, and I thought it would be fun to make these cute jumpers for our girls to wear. They look super cute and they were so excited to be matchy-matchy! I made Maggie a bow for her hair to match. YAY for Apple Day!



10 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are super cute jumpers. I have been looking at your blog a lot lately and loving your sewing projects. I have also been trying to get new ideas for Madelyn's hair and I know your girls hair is ALWAYS cute, so I'm stealing ideas. We miss you guys and can't wait til Christmas, only 3 months!!

Kimberly said...

Whitney came home today and was sad that she didn't have matching clothes like Maggie and Kylee. If only I knew how to sew! Very cute!!

ranae said...

When you showed me the other day I thought it was really cute, but it is even more adorable on.

I bought my material for the tutu. When you get a chance, I would love for you to show me.

Williams Family said...

How did you do Maggie's hair? Is it braided or rolled? It is so cute and so is her outfit!!

Eliza said...

Seriously GIRL!! I wish I had motivation. So cute!

Jeannie Barclay said...

So cute I love the outfits girls. My kids love to match there friends. I love Maggie's hair and bow. You'll have to teach me the hair thing. It looks really hard.

Jeannie Barclay said...

I just looked down further and love the quilted table runner. I love the triangles, it's darling!

Charisse said...

Cute outfit! What is apple day? Your projects are so cute. My project is just getting my butt on the treadmill everyday! :) Way to go!

Shauni said...

Good job with all your cute and crafty projects! :)

britta said...

Cute jumpers!! I didn't know you were such a sewer. I do have Mariannes contact info. I hope I can post this her # 801-635-4555. Sorry it took me so long.