Monday, September 15, 2008

Today ...

Today I finally finished my Halloween sign project. Slowly but surely ...
Today I got some primary stuff done to ease my mind ...
Today we had a picnic with pizza and friends ...
Today Maggie got a new bike ...
Today I made lunch appts. with two friends I haven't seen in a long time ...
Today I fit in a little snooze while John made dinner ...
Today I got TWO loads of laundry done and folded ...
Today finished off with a yummy FHE treat and reading to my kids ...
What will tomorrow bring??


1 comment:

Grandpa - Grandma Livingstone said...

So fun to read all your posts and see all the darling things you have made. You are so clever, smart and talented! We love you all soooooooo much and even though we're close we wish we could see you more. Hugs and kisses to your beautiful Maggie and Josie and to handsome Johnnie (and you and John too.) Love you, Mom.