This is what we woke up to yesterday morning (deep sigh, I'm not ready yet):
This has been staring at us for 2 days now, anyone need a little girl kitten? I'm calling animal control tomorrow:
Kewpie
2 days ago
This is what we woke up to yesterday morning (deep sigh, I'm not ready yet):
This has been staring at us for 2 days now, anyone need a little girl kitten? I'm calling animal control tomorrow:
Posted by
Livingstone Family
at
1:52 PM
7 comments:
i'm just relieved that the snow melted! i'm not ready for winter yet either!
Are you seriously calling animal control? Call me first, I've been trying to talk my husband into a cat for, oh...2 years. I got my dog by saying "but they're going to take him to the POUND!" I'm willing to try it again. :)
SO glad that snow bypassed us - I don't want it yet either. Hope you can find a home for that cute kitty. It's too chilly for her outside! Sam doesn't want a gf? :)
I will think of you while we are in 80+ degrees weather here.
Oh, I miss the snow!!!!! I understand you're not ready for it because you'll get it all winter. Send it my way. I'll take it for awhile!!
What a cute kitty! Blake has been asking Eric for a cat. Too bad Eric is allergic.
Before moving here I thought would miss the snow, but I don't at all. It was 57 degrees this weekend and it felt way too cold!
Post a Comment