I love your decorations and your holiday traditions! Your kiddos look so grownup and did I mention I love your hair. It looks great curly. I wish we could be there on Saturday for the baptism. You guys will certainly be in our thoughts! I know it will be wonderful:)
Your house looks great. So glad John could get his big TV. Sorry we can't be there on Saturday for the baptism, finals are CRAZY! Tell Johnny we are so proud of him. Love you guys!
I love your decorations. I really like the lights outside your house. I think it will be fun to put up lights outside-one day! We will be home in 1 1/2 weeks. Can't wait to see you.
6 comments:
Your house looks lovely, Mindy~ :) Merry Christmas!
I love your decorations and your holiday traditions! Your kiddos look so grownup and did I mention I love your hair. It looks great curly. I wish we could be there on Saturday for the baptism. You guys will certainly be in our thoughts! I know it will be wonderful:)
Your house looks great. So glad John could get his big TV. Sorry we can't be there on Saturday for the baptism, finals are CRAZY! Tell Johnny we are so proud of him. Love you guys!
I love your decorations. I really like the lights outside your house. I think it will be fun to put up lights outside-one day! We will be home in 1 1/2 weeks. Can't wait to see you.
Looking good!
So, did you sew your cute stockings too!? I can't wait til Christmas is over so you can do some sewing with me!!!!
Post a Comment