Monday, December 08, 2008

Maggie's Birthday Comes Early

While Grandpa & Grandma Peterson were here for Johnny's baptism, they brought Maggie her birthday present early because we're not sure if we will see them before it comes. She was super excited to get her backpack that will hold SIX Webkinz. She really felt like she needed to be able to carry her Webkinz while she rode her bike, so this was perfect! They also added the Snowman to her collection, which she named Frostine. She's pretty clever with all her names!










And, once again, I am MORTIFIED by my lack of pictures! I had great intentions of taking one with her modeling the backpack. It is now full of webkinz and she has carried it around all weekend. I also am desperate to get pictures of my kids with their grandparents, I meant to do that with Johnny too. I guess there's always Christmas!

3 comments:

Annette said...

After you posted on my blog, I went on facebook to see if you had a link. It is great to see that your family is doing so well. You kids are sure cute! It is great that we can get caught up with each other.

Shauni said...

Happy Birthday to Maggie! And congrats to Johnny on his baptism! They are so cute and looking so grown up. Remember how little the girls were at Maggie and Ella's pj birthday party a few years ago! Life is going so fast!

erika said...

My kids love wedkinz too.