Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Someone just can't wait for Christmas ...


5 comments:

Allison said...

what is it about those chocolates that taste so good? I buy those just to eat the chocolates out of too, yum!

Arin Rohrbach said...

We have that same little calendar, only all of ours slid out of their spots. It's been interesting trying to find which chocolate goes with which day. Did they it in all in one sitting?

Charisse said...

That is so funny! I am afraid if we bought one of those the same thing would happen.

Way to go Josie! That is so exciting to be almost potty trained. No more stinky diapers!

Kimberly said...

Send me your email address to me. I have gone private and don't have your address. kniemann1@gmail.com

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

I would do the same thing. I laughed so hard at the heart on josie's wa-hoo.