Wow, it seems like I just published a post about myself, well, I'll do it again. That's what I get for having my holidays lumped together! Mother's Day was fabulous, as usual and I got spoiled and pampered by my sweet family. I woke up to breakfast in bed. I told Johnny that if Daddy asked what to make me for breakfast to tell him French Toast, and he did his job well! I had French Toast and fresh strawberries, it was wonderful. John took Josie all through church and took her to Young Men's even though he was teaching. I came home and got to take a nap while he and the kids worked on dinner and they all cleaned it up while I just sat and relaxed. Later on we had some friends come over for some yummy dessert John made and we played some games and enjoyed the company. I'm grateful for my thoughtful family and loved all the gifts and pampering. We're also so grateful for our mothers, we are so blessed to have such loving mothers and great examples. We love you so much! We're looking forward to being closer next year to be able to celebrate together!







5 comments:
You guys look so great. Nice job on the pampering John, what a nice day for Mindy! (if only everyday could be mother's day right?) :) We love you all.
What great pics! As I posted our last pics on our blog I was thinking that I need to get more pics of all our girls and not just Berkley! You always do such a great job of putting all your kids on your blog. We love to see them and watch them grow!
Such beauties and handsomes you all are! And what a great day for you Mindy. Good job John. Isn't it fun? We just love all of you.
Glad to hear that you had a great Mother's day!
Sydney made the comment on Mothers Day,"I can't wait to be a Mother. It's like having your birthday twice." I'm glad you had a fab day. We are sure excited to have you back. Love ya!
Post a Comment