Monday, May 14, 2007

Our crazy Josie!

Josie is definately the life of the party in our family! She adds a lot of life, smiles, and joy in our home and she keeps us on our toes all the time! Here are a few crazy pictures we've recently taken of her. She started doing the funniest dance I have yet to capture on video, she's a little camera shy.

For a week she would climb in her closet and play with this swing, I finally got it out for her and she'd climb in and out of it and was so proud of herself. She didn't like it that much as a baby!

Josie loves to wear jewelry and tease Maggie. She took Maggie's Hello Kitty and held onto it just waiting for a reaction which she eventually got. She's standing up now all by herself and walking around furniture and walls all the time, hopefully she'll soon be brave enough to take a couple steps on her own!

One interesting thing about Josie is how much she loves to play with her toys. I never have a problem buying her something new because she spends so much time figuring things out and she is always very entertained with each toy we get out for her. I keep saying I'm going to take a video of her with her Playskool Ball Popper and send it to them because she's better than a commercial!

Today we put out a little pool for the kids to help beat the heat and Josie played in it with them until they were ready to get out. She can open the sliding glass door by herself and later we found her outside sitting by herself in the pool, clothes and all. She was as thrilled and proud as could be, we'll have to keep a better eye on her!

She is just about the sweetest thing ever and we love her to peices, craziness and all!

4 comments:

Honey said...

Oh Josie, you are too cute!! I love to see little people sitting on their knees. She'll be up and walking before you know it. Doesn't time go by so fast?! Such cute pictures!

Marcie said...

What a cutie! I can't believe how much josie looks like sydney when she was little. Especially the pic of her in the swing. She's a doll!

Grandpa - Grandma Livingstone said...

Josie you are too, too darling. I can hardly wait till you're here and we can see all the cute things you do. You must be a water baby. I have a sister (Aunt Deb) who loved to be in the little pool ALL day long when she was little. That was before the days of sunscreen and she would get so dark brown. (She would have fit right in down there in Tucson - she could have been a native!) Love you cute, cute Josie.

Charisse said...

How fun for Josie!! That is hilarious that she likes to tease Maggie, I remember growing up I loved to tease Honey because her responses were always so dramatic!