



Yesterday morning we left our hotel to go find the Mesa Temple. It was so great to visit the grounds and go through the Visitor's Center. It has been a long time since we've been able to visit the temple and it was a great thing to do to complete our trip. The kids loved all the "Splash Pools" and flowers around the temple grounds. We even saw an orange tree, but unfortunately the batteries died in our camera when we went to take a picture of it. It was wonderful to see other families around and to feel the spirit and peacefulness around the temple. We're looking forward to being a lot closer so we can visit more often.
Kewpie
2 days ago




4 comments:
What a fun, fun weekend! And Happy Birthday to you, Mindy! I hope you got my message....I'm sure you'll always remember your year in "Arizonia". Glad you could finish it off in a fun way! Love you all.
Happy Birthday to you. I hope it was a good one.I also hope you have or hd fun spending your monies. How fun for you guys to take such a nice trip.I totally love being close to the temple here. However the grounds do not even compare to those in places like Utah. But beautiful non the less.
Happy birthday Mindy!! That was a great way to celebrate. I'm amazed at how good you guys are at making the most out of whatever comes your way!
That was such an awesome weekend. How fun for you to be able to do that. We love your pictures of the temple. You kids are so lucky to have such a great Mommy and Daddy. We love you.
Post a Comment