Monday, May 14, 2007

Johnny's Kindergarten Play

We were able to go see the whole Kindergarten put on a play at Johnny's school last week, it was so great! I have no idea what it was about because I couldn't see or hear very well so I'll have to watch the tape John took of it, but here are some cute pictures. Every class was a different animal and they had one night where they met at the school and made these masks. It was a great project to get the parents involoved and they turned out great! We had a lot of fun and he's loved his class and teacher and we couldn't have asked for a better educational/social experience for him in Tucson this year!




2 comments:

Honey said...

Way to go Johnny! It looks like it was a great play, how fun. We can't wait to see you this summer!

Grandpa - Grandma Livingstone said...

Johnny you are an awsome Zebra!! That is so cool. Did you do cool songs too? We can hardly wait to see you. We love you sooooooooooo much.