




The last of our exciting events last week was Maggie's dance program. They learned a little dance to perform at the last class. She did a great job, although we learned from this experience how much she enjoys being the center of attention-- she couldn't keep her mouth closed to save her life! She always had a witty comment to make and is very different from Johnny in that she loves to have people watching her. I think we have ourselves a little performer! Her skills have really improved this year. She took this class with one of her little girlfriends and if she would learn to keep her mouth closed and listen to her teachers better I think she'd really learn a lot more. She's got great talent and we're looking forward to seeing her develop it even more in the next coming years.
Favorite Part Of The Day
1 day ago





6 comments:
cute cute cute!!! Maggie looks so professional! Your have such a beautiful family and I love your blog. Good luck moving!
Allie
You did such a great job Maggie, what a great dancer you are! We're so happy we could see it!
Good job Maggie! I wish I would have stuck with dance, it is so fun!
Maggie you are a very beautiful dancer. You'll have to teach Sicily some moves when you get back here. Johnny congrats on graduating from kindergarten. You are so handsome. Just think now you and Ethan will get to go all day. Love you all.
Maggie you are such a pretty and wonderful ballerina. We can tell that you really love it. We love you so much. It is so fun to watch you dance. Good job!
What a beautiful little dancer you are maggie! Mindy you do such a great job keeping us up to date with your family. I always love reading about you guys on your blog! Instead of leaving a comment on all of your latest entries, I thought I would leave one on your latest entry. How fun to have family come out and visit you! Hopefully we will make it out to Utah when you guys are there. Sure love you!
Post a Comment