I've been waiting for Grandma to post these pictures, but decided I'd go ahead. Cheerio is Grandma Livingstone's first webkin-- it is the reason the rest of the kids are addicted, which is okay by me, but drives John crazy! What makes John even more crazy is the fact that his mother decided to have a birthday party for her Webkin, Cheerio and made invitations to invite all of the other Webkinz in her family! What he doesn't realize is the true joy that they bring, not only to my kids (and me), but all my neices and nephews that are singlehandedly supporting the Webkinz business! These are pictures from Cheerio's birthday and all of Cheerio's "family".
Kewpie
2 days ago




6 comments:
I was waiting for mom to post some pics too, so I'm glad you did! I think it's hilarious that she had a party, and I bet everyone had a good time. I hadn't realized there were so many webkinz - how fun!
Holy cow! How fun for Mom to have fun with her virtual pet. I bet she sure misses Fraidy. She is always so good to her pets!
What is a webkinz? I don't think I've ever heard of them. Are they like beanie babies?
ha ha ha- so funny Mindy! Which one is Cheerio?
That is so awesome! I love even more that they all have on birthday hats! Dallin's first Webkinz just had a birthday as well. Michael is also anti-Webkinz. Whatever...
Thanks Mindy for posting the pictures. I am truly behind and need to update our blog. I loved our party. Maybe all the Dad's are just jealous! Love you all.
Post a Comment