
Okay, so I was just so,so,so excited to read this book and I finished it yesterday morning and I just can't get it out of my head. I keep running through it all in my mind and I just can't decide whether I liked it or not. I read some of the reviews on Amazon from other readers and most everyone hated it. I also went to some discussion forums to see what more people thought and they were somewhat positive. I felt like it was kind of hokey, it ended happy, but I don't FEEL like it's over yet. What I would like to know is what YOU think?
Also, my friend in Atlanta introduced me to this band, I found them on I-tunes and actually really got a kick out of their music. If you are a Twi-hard, I recommend you take a listen!
Kewpie
2 days ago




6 comments:
Hey, Mindy
Here is my take on the book for what it is worth.
I thought it was bizarre! And a little to far fetched. I almost stopped at the human blood part. GROSS!
I read the book to "tie loose ends"
I'm not sure what would have made it better either.
I definately think another series could come to pass with Reneseme as the main charter.....but for me the saga has ended!
Amy C
I'm 3/4 of the way through and I agree...can everything just work out so perfectly...boring! Right now I'm just reading to finish, rather than to find out what happens.
Looks like you guys have had a great summer!
oooh, the jury is still out for me too.
i'm glad that the story with edward and bella is over with.
there is SO much that bugged me about this book, that it would take pages and pages to write...
mostly, i didn't like the perfect ending. i mean, the volturi just walked away? i wanted a good fight. even if someone on "our" team had to die in the process.
but i feel satisfied with the ending of bella and edward's story, i don't want to hear any more about them.
i want to hear more about jacob though! i hope the spinoff series is about him... he was my favorite character in the series, for sure. i am glad he imprinted, though i don't love that he did on renessme (what kind of name is that???). now he can get over bella and be happy.
we can talk all about it TOMORROW! can't wait to see you!
Looks like you have had a busy summer.But fun!
Oh-by the way did your husband tell I went to his work for my son?
P.S. Still reading the book?
This book was incredibly frustrating for me. It honestly put me in a bad bood for awhile reading it. There were a few times I would get so bored that I put it down - get on with it already! The first 3/4 I totally thought that Stephenie had 'jumped the shark,' had just gone way overboard, but then I could see how it had to be that way for everything to work out. I'm glad I finished it and it certainly feels over. Maybe, I'm just too hormonal now, but I'm happy that it's finished. Now, maybe I'll finish The Host. :)
Post a Comment