Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Last Trip of the Summer

We always spend the first weekend in August at my Grandpa's Farm for a family reunion. Our weekend usually consists of: staying at the CUTEST log cabin hotel, tractor hay ride (Grandpa has to get everyone to scream out of fear before he's done), lots of visiting, yummy food, flag ceremony, movie outside at night, playing with lots of cousins, and FUN!
I don't have many pictures, I feel bad I didn't take more.

This is the little cabin we stay at:

This is my Grandma opening fruit snacks for Josie & Audrey, exciting right?

Here is my Grandpa helping the kids dig a hole to put in a pole to make a sign

John has always wanted to go see my Uncle Blake's bees. This is him bringing us back some honey

3 comments:

Honey said...

You guys have been busy! Looks like a great summer with a lot of fun pictures and memories.

Sarah said...

What a great tradition!! I loved reading about your fun vacation, hope you guys are doing well, I can't believe school is starting this month!! And I have yet to read the new twilight book...when I finish I'll let ya know what I think:)

Katy said...

Wow! you guys have been traveling like crazy this summer. I am SO jealous. It is so fun to catch up... what would I do without blogs?

Katy