It's not very often that these two sisters get along. They don't sit by each other, share anything, or play together. The TWO things they do share: hairstyles (forced by myself), and a love for Hannah Montana.
Kewpie
2 days ago
It's not very often that these two sisters get along. They don't sit by each other, share anything, or play together. The TWO things they do share: hairstyles (forced by myself), and a love for Hannah Montana.
Posted by
Livingstone Family
at
8:14 PM
13 comments:
Okay, the last picture is hilarious. They both have the same little smirk. I laughed out loud and it takes me a lot to do that.
Love all your new pictures! It looks like you guys have been having a fun summer! I had a similar experience with the Breaking Dawn book...when I finished it, I wasn't sure if I liked it or not. Thanks for posting the interview link--I'll have to take a look!
Wow, it has been forever since i've had the opportunity to catch up on everyones blogs. I love how good you are at posting everything. It was so fun to read and look at all your pic's. Such darling sisters!!! Sure love you guys!
That hair is so stinkin cute! Can you do mine for church this sunday?
I love it your kids are so darn cute and you have such a nac with the hair thing. My girls get ponytails or braids and that just about cuts it.
I am amazed that you can do that with your girls hair. Ashley won't even keep anything in her hair. Way to go!
I love their hair!
I can get as far as a ponytail and that is it!
Very cute!
I love their hair!
I can get as far as a ponytail and that is it!
Very cute!
what am i ever going to do if i have girls? we better have "aunt mindy" living next door to help...so cute.
Cute hair!My kids don't get along either.I wish they would!
You are one talented momma, I bet you used magic, huh. Hee Hee
How do you get them to sit that long?I usually do MaKayla's hair as I am following her around my bathroom.
Hi cute girls! What a fun summer it has been...and now school is already here! You look so handsome Johnny! I can't believe my baby starts Kindergarten...sniffle...sniffle....I mean YEAH!!!
Post a Comment