Friday, August 29, 2008

Midnight Sun

Once again, I have a list a mile long, and here I sit. You may have heard that Stephenie Meyer's book-in-the-works, MIDNIGHT SUN has been leaked-- therefore, causing her to leave it unfinished possibly FOREVER. So, she decided to release the first 12 chapters herself, and here I sit GLUED to my laptop. What's a girl to do?

MIDNIGHT SUN

7 comments:

The Henwood's said...

We're glad you have rockband since Mike had moved out now with his! I haven't had time yet to read Midnight Sun-well the part that is out yet...too busy but I am excited to! Such great pictures! Love you guys!

Honey said...

That's too bad about the leak, but I'm glad she posted the 12 chapters. Maybe I'll read them at the hospital. We've also pre-ordered the 4th season of The Office to watch at the hospital too. Hope it gets here in time...should be a fun! :)

Julie Peterson said...

Should I or shouldn't I....
If I read it I will always wonder about the end.....If I don't, I will wonder what she wrote! It's a delema.

The Wilkes said...

Good info...thanks for sharing! I guess I'm in for a late night of reading!! Yea!

erika said...

More reading to do,Yea!I also wanted to let you know that I went Private.So Please send me your email address.Here is my erikacampbell2@gmail.com

(Nicole) The Very Hungry Caterpillar said...

it was so good wasn't it. It just made me want even more for her to finish it. do you think she will?

Ranay said...

You weren't the only one. What did you think? I loved it and am so disappointed that there isn't more!