Thursday, September 25, 2008

Sewing Mommy = Messy House

When I do this:

This is what happens:




But this makes it worth it:

9 comments:

Melanie said...

Those are SO cute. I need a girl!

Sarah said...

you need to go into business girl!

erika said...

Very cute!Can you teach me?

Allison said...

I love it! You make me laugh, I'm glad I'm not the only one ignoring my motherly duties so that I can SEW!!! I guess that's one perk of an apartment, its alot less to clean and alot more sewing time! Those dresses are ADORABLE!!! I LOVE that Sandi Henderson apples fabric, I have a few colors of it and I LOVE it! You are amazing to be making dresses like that!

AMBER said...

love those dresses the are super cute!!! AS for your Messy house it does not hold a candle to the mess my house is on a daily basis.

Eliza said...

Looks like my house and I don't sew or do any projects, really.

Amber said...

Isn't it amazing how when you ignore everyone for a few hours it's like a hurricane hit the house. When you do that, it makes you realize how hard you have to work everday to stay on top of things. But the clothes you made are so cute. I am glad you are enjoying it.

Honey said...

So, let's just say you have our name for Christmas, ok? Good.

arisa said...

i saw josie wearing this cute dress and loved it! i wish i was as creative as you!